heather62981

heather62981

Biting Bad (Chicagoland Vampires, #8)

Biting Bad (Chicagoland Vampires, #8) - Chloe Neill Honestly, closer to a 4.5, but I'm rounding up. I don't think I have any real spoilers here, but I'm putting it behind a cut just in case. I love how incredibly in love Merit and Ethan are, and how they've grown into such an equal partnership. I love the playfulness between them. I love to see that Merit and Mallory are rebuilding their relationship, and that it isn't a quick fix - it shouldn't be. I love seeing Jonah adjust, adapt, and grow, and also seeing more of Scott. I love that there was no Morgan, but that it was reinforced what a jackass he is. I love Chuck and his relationship with Merit, and of course I love Jeff and Catcher. I wish there had been more of both, especially Jeff, but I think we'll see more of him in the next book. I despise Merit's father, and I have a very bad feeling about where things may be going with him. I loathe the GP as a whole. And McKettrick...well, that goes without saying, I'm sure. I'm so excited for the two short stories coming up, and I can't wait for the next book in February...although I don't want to wait even that long for it!!